Fun, Fitness and the Pelvic Floor - Bairnsdale
Thu 25, Feb 2016
Men and women at risk of pelvic floor problems are invited to the free Fun, Fitness and the Pelvic Floor event at the St Mary's Parish Hall in Bairnsdale on Thursday February 25.
This includes people who:
- Are pregnant or have had a baby
- Are returning to exercise after childbirth
- Are going through menopause
- Constantly lift heavy objects
- Have a chronic cough or sneeze
- Are overweight
- Are constipated
- Have had gynaecological or prostate surgery
Bookings are essential and must be received by Feburary 18.
To register, phone 5152 0231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.