We offer a wide range of free information resources for fitness professionals and consumers.
You can view a PDF of each resource by clicking on the links below.
Want to order our resources in hardcopy? Please click here to place your order or call 1800 33 00 66.
Please note that you will be redirected to the Continence Foundation of Australia website to order resources online.
Exercise and the pelvic floor
- Protect your pelvic floor and stay in control
- Promoting pelvic floor safe exercise (for fitness professionals)
- Bridge: Put your pelvic floor first
- Bridge: Pelvic floor fitness (special edition)
- Pelvic floor first client referral card (for fitness professionals)
- World Continence Week poster 2011
- Pelvic floor screening tool for men (for fitness professionals)
- Pelvic floor screening tool for women (for fitness professionals)
- Pelvic floor first - 10 step guide
- Pelvic floor and core exercises
- Pelvic floor and resistance exercises
Pelvic floor muscle exercises
Pregnancy and postnatal
- 1 in 3 women who have ever had a baby wet themselves
- Expecting a baby?
- Returning to sport or exercise after birth
- Pregnancy and exercise