The Continence Foundation of Australia (CFA) is committed to protecting your privacy. The CFA will only collect information that is required to carry out its functions and activities. All personal information collected by the CFA is handled with care and diligence.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to protect the personal information provided by individuals from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, alteration or disclosure.
- The CFA will not disclose personal information to a third party unless it is required by law or consented to by the individual providing the personal information.
- You have a right to access and, if necessary, to correct, complete or update the personal information provided to and held by the CFA. For security reasons, personal identification documentation (such as driver's license or passport) and a written request for access may be required.
- In transactions with the CFA, it is preferred individuals provide personal information due to practical reasons, such as the delivery of information and referral to local services. Where lawful and practicable, the CFA will agree to the option of individuals not identifying themselves.
- Unfortunately data transmissions over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be totally secure. Therefore the CFA cannot warrant the security, integrity or privacy of the personal information submitted in this way.