We offer a wide range of free information resources for fitness professionals and consumers.
You can view a PDF of each resource by clicking on the links below. Please note that the resources with 'download only' next to them are not able to be ordered in hardcopy via the Helpine.
Want to order our resources in hardcopy? Please place your order online or call 1800 33 00 66.
Please note that you will be redirected to the Continence Foundation of Australia website to order resources online.
Exercise and the pelvic floor
- Protect your pelvic floor and stay in control DL leaflet
- Promoting pelvic floor safe exercise (for fitness professionals)
- Bridge: Put your pelvic floor first (download only)
- Bridge: Pelvic floor fitness (download only)
- Protect your pelvic floor and stay in control Poster
- Pelvic floor screening tool for men (for fitness professionals and download only)
- Pelvic floor screening tool for women (for fitness professionals and download only)
- 10 step guide to putting your pelvic floor first (download only)
- The pelvic floor and core exercises (download only)
- Pelvic floor and resistance exercises (download only)
Pelvic floor muscle exercises
Pregnancy and postnatal
- 1 in 3 women who have ever had a baby wet themselves
- The Pregnancy Guide
- Expecting a baby?
- Returning to sport or exercise after birth
- Pregnancy and exercise